My long-lasting experience in management (especially in project management) makes me talk freely about everything in this area.
My 25-year experience in business makes me speak hours and hours about it
Self-development and self-care are subjects that I love to talk about openly, because of the several situations that I’ve been through time and as I’ve gained experience
WHAT CAN WE TALK ABOUT?
About your company
- What are the actions that affect the efficiency and profitability of a company?
- What makes people experience motivation?
- How can I identify the needs of my employees in order to make them experience motivation?
- What are the nonfinancial rewards I can give to my employees to motivate them?
- How can I maintain enthusiasm in my company during difficult financial times?
- How can I solve the conflicts that appear in my team?
- How can I stimulate creative ideas?
- How can I be sure I’m hiring the right person?
- How can I determine my employees to accept an evaluation?
- What have in common all the teams that achieved success?
- How do I commit to changes that come from my employees?
- How can I imply my employees in making company decisions without losing my authority?
- How can I create an atmosphere that encourages innovation and flexibility?
- How can I reduce stress at work?
- How can I reduce the tendency to postpone that my employees have?
- How can I organize my workspace better in order to maximize my productivity?
- How can I negotiate better with my partners and colleagues?
- How can I identify the toxic traits in my organizations?
- How can I be more efficient and merge my teams?
- What are the most important leadership skills that I have to develop?
- How can I transform the vision of my team and organization?
About human nature
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE NOT FOUND?
I invite you to contact me